Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Clear-er head

Last week was a terrible week for my migraines, and I mean terrible. This seems to happen about every 3 months or so and I don't know if it is hormones or stress, but whatever it is it is downright annoying! This one lasted just about 5 days and sent me to the doctor for a shot of painkillers on Friday to break the cycle. This week has started off much better and I have been trying to just relax, let thing slide off and not get wound so tight about the little things (we'll see how long that lasts).

Tomorrow is Frank's birthday and the kids and I are really looking forward to celebrating with him. I took them to buy him something over the weekend and they were very cute with their selections. Tomorrow we will also be having cheesecake feast(not fest) from Cheesecake Therapy which is Frank's favorite dessert place, yum!!!

No comments: