Thursday, October 16, 2008

If it could go wrong it did

Today was not a good day. I really don't think I have had a day like this in a month of Sundays and if I knew it was going to be this bad I would have turned the alarm off and gone back to bed first thing this morning. Too bad my alarm was Mitch at 6:15 going potty and being terribly noisy in the bathroom.

What went wrong?
Megan screamed the whole way through the grocery store
Megan screamed the whole way to and from my friend Steph's house(who I was taking dinner to)
Megan bit me while we were standing in the office of the preschool waiting for Mitch to go potty after school
Some weird guy flipped me off when I stopped behind a bus...random
I had to go to the doctor this afternoon because I had a migraine to get a shot to get (stupid) migraine to go away
My car alarm was going off when I came out of the grocery store to pick up my new Rx for my migraine

I think that's it. Phew! Oh and our little dog, Mazie had surgery yesterday to remove some cysts, lumps and bumps and the poor thing looks like a patchwork quit! I am just so stressed out. At least the day ended well and I got to have my monthly massage and my husband is so sweet he told me to go have dinner by my self and not to come home until at least 7:30!! And I did! But no I am ready for bed. Tomorrow has to be better, right?
e

1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Well...shoot. Hate those yucky days.

Hope today is MUCH better--from the moment you wake up!

Joanne