Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whirlwind



These last 2 days and the weekend have been really busy. Last Friday our TV died and that lead to a major room decorating project in our lower level and the spending of lost of money!$$ YIKES! Frank had his heart set on a front projection high definition something something and I couldn't talk him out of it so now our downstairs level looks like a small version of an AMC theatre. I think it's rather over the top but he LOVES it. I mean really, who needs to watch General Hospital and Dancing with the Stars in surround sound!! lol Plus they are absolutely huge and my fav...Steve Burton is more than life size now!
Other than that the kids and I have been enjoying fall, decorating the house for Halloween and this weekend I made a cute blanket for a MOPS friend who had a baby last weekend.

Megan checking out the roses today

No comments: