Friday, October 24, 2008

Fluid Shots

I took the kids early this morning to get their flu shots. We had to be out the door by 8am and barely made it and they both were really brave. Mitch called them "fluid shots" and spent the rest of the morning announcing to anyone we saw that he had just gotten he fluid shot! After our big morning getting shots I took them out for breakfast at Village Inn. I had never done that before, taken them out to a restaurant by myself other than fast food, but they did amazingly well and they ate a ton! Then we were off to Target for some shopping and spent a long time in the toys/Barbie aisles. Can you tell I was feeling really guilty for getting them shots, especially on Mitch's fall break? It all went better than expected and hopefully they will be safe from the "fluid" all winter! : )

No comments: