Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cute Kids

The kids have been really cute lately and just cracking me up with the silly things they say so I thought I would share a few of them. Some of Megan's new words...

lemonade...emenade
Princess Jasmine...Princess Jammas
Snow White...Snows White
Floss...Fossy

She doesn't say her "l's" and either drops them completely or replaces them with a "w" or "d" so there are lots of other cute things she says but of course I can't remember this late at night. We all say she's a real stitch though.

The best cute kid moment came this last weekend when I was putting sunscreen on Mitch and accidentally rubbed a little in his eyes and he got really mad at me and wouldn't talk to me until we stopped for gas on the way up to the mountains. I told him I was really sorry and it was just an accident. He said he forgave me but he was really mad because now he was never going to be able to see in the dark again because he got sunscreen in his eyes!! I laughed so hard I snorted and cried!!

No comments: