Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3 days and counting

Friday is going to be here before I know it and it is really stressing me out. I am trying to hold it all together and everyone says I look really good and seem pretty calm but if they only knew that I am freaking out and haven't slept well in days. I was in a lot of pain this afternoon which really confirmed for me that this is the right decision but the emotional part of this is really draining to me. I want to spend lots and lots of time with the kids this week before I am laid up again and unable to pick Megan up but I also have lots I need to get done...housework, bills, grocery shopping....and my mind won't stop the minute I lay down. I just want it to be Sunday morning, to be in my bed, have this over with and to be recovering at home. I think that's a little too much to ask for though and God usually wants me to have more patience and experience the tougher things so I can appreciate what I have been though. Darn it!!
Until tomorrow...
e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you on Friday. Lot's of Love to you.