Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I left the building!

I got out of the house today! TWICE!! This morning for my post op and tonight we made a small trip to Costco for Diapers(and a few other things). The post op went well. My doc said I could drive as long as I am not popping Percocet all day(and I am not) but I still need to wait another week to pick up Megan since she weighs almost 30lbs. I was pretty happy about that until I got in the car with Frank to go home. I looked at him and said something like...I can drive and Mitch can go with me but I guess Megan will have to stay home with the dogs! So I can go places but I just can't take the kids basically. Home bound for another week. I guess there could be worse things and at least I am feeling better than I have been all summer so that is a huge bonus. We'll just play more Barbies, Walle, cars and hang out outside. Oh and you can't forget watching the daily shows...Camp Rock, Curious George, Word World, Thomas, Chip and Dale and even some Olympics! Not in that order and definately not all in one day though!

Toodles for tonight.
e

No comments: