Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nose in a book

I haven't been blogging much lately...instead I have been enjoying the cooler weather and this really great book I am reading. I really should ban myself from reading any more Jodi Picoult books because they are so addicting. For the past 3 days I have been reading during nap and before bed and just can't put this book down. I am reading Songs of the Humpback Whale and is is SO good. All of her books are good and rarely has there been one that I can't put down. Since my surgery though, I have been reading like crazy and this is the 4th book in in 2 weeks I have read. I am sure I will finish this one by tomorrow. Anyone can borrow it when I am done: )
e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that book. I looked at it a couple of times.