Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stressed

I really didn't think it was possible to be anymore stressed this week and then our vet called to let us know that she had the test results back from our dg, Mati's, X-Rays from last week and the tumor they found in the spring has gotten even larger and there is now a second one. Best case...she has about 6 weeks. It's a sad night around here and Frank and I are trying not to think about it but she is/was our first dog and we feel like we are loosing our first born and there is nothing we can do about it. It's very sad and heartbreaking.

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. --Psalm 73:26, NLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to hear about Mati. I have known her since she was a puppy.