Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Miss Bossy

When I was little there were these books that had little characters in them called Little Miss Sunshine, Little Miss Bossy and there were some Misters too...well my dear little 2 year old daughter has suddenly turned into Little Miss Bossy overnight!! She runs around the house making demands at Mitch and I or yelling "mine, mine, mine"! It really isn't pretty and I hope that this too shall pass. I know it will but, seriously??!! Yesterday Mitch and I were talking and he told me, "Mom, Megan's rules just are sensible!" I tried not to laugh but he said it so seriously. Frank thinks the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and she gets her bossiness from her mother. I don't think he's very funny: ) Two is just an interesting age and I know it won't last long so I just have to live in the moment and wish for a volume control on the "mine, mine, mine"!!
e

No comments: