Friday, January 23, 2009

long week

It's been a really long week, but I made it, finally! To celebrate I bought myself some flowers at the store this morning while Megan and I were grocery shopping and they look really nice on my front bookshelf. The week has been long and draining because I finally got Mitch registered at our neighborhood school and open enrolled at the charter and our second choice school. It has been such an over whelming process with the forms to fill out, shot records, meetings, yada yada yada, plus we needed to register Megan for preschool as well. I guess I felt like my babies were growing up all at the same time and quickly had to think about the fall when it was only January. I am just glad this week is over and when Megan wanted to finger paint this morning I let her have at it...life is short! Happy Friday!

No comments: