Monday, January 26, 2009

25 things about me

This has been going around Facebook but if you know me I like to be different so I thought I would post it to my blog instead.
1 I met Frank when I was 15 on a choir trip
2 I love to read
3 I am addicted to General Hospital
4 I workout everyday
5 I love to vacuum
6 I am not organized
7 I love to cook
8 I also love to eat(see#4)
9 I married my best friend
10 I am passionate about the Lord
11 I love to sing but my kids ask me not to
12 I love to snuggle with Mitch and Megan
13 I am very close with my family
14 I love dogs
15 When I was little I wanted to be a librarian
16 I love playing Barbies with Megan
17 I look forward to 5:30 everyday when Frank gets home
18 I started drinking coffee this year
19 I had a hysterectomy last August
20 I like to make jewelry
21 I love being a mom
22 Having a 9-5 job freaks me out
23 I wear makeup everyday
24 Going to church makes the week feel complete
25 I feel very content at 30

No comments: