Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

Dear Megan,
Happy 4th Birthday my sweet girl! You are 4 now, can you believe it?! You have been so excited for this day for months now and it is finally here. I hope it is everything you dreamed of.

Watching you grow in the last year has been so much fun. I can't believe how big you are getting. Some of your favorite things are: Princesses, Barbies, your stuffed animals and playing with your big brother, Mitch. You feel the most safe when Mitch or Daddy are around and you and I love to snuggle up and read books or watch your favorite shows, Max and Ruby or Olivia. You love to "do art" and and one of the best colorers I have ever seen! You are all girl, but you also love to play rough with your brother. Most times you are shy but you have a bossy streak that tends to run true as well. Daddy says you are a lot like me, but Daddy is just silly.

I'm sorry you have been so sick this year. If I could give you a big mommy band aide and take all your "froat" hurts away I would. It will be better soon, my dear, I promise.

Daddy and I love you lots and lots.

Happy 4th sweet girl!

Lots of love and a snuggle,
Mommy


No comments: