Friday, July 23, 2010

A week full of fun

This week went by so fast, mostly because we were having so much fun we could hardly stop or stand still! The end of July is nearing and it's getting to be that time in summer break where you suddenly realize that school starts in just under a month and there are still tons of things left you want to do, do again and friends you still want to see. This week we had a play date at McDonald's, 2 very fun and long park dates, the kids went to Tiny Town with Grandma and Grandpa, a trip to the bookstore and a bowling night with Dad. It was so fun, very hot, exhausting for me, and the laundry has somehow managed to pile up with out my permission, again! Next week is looking about the same and Frank and I are planning a little something special for our 10th Anniversary. Ok, well, I am. I gave up on any romantic weekend and decided to plan it myself it I wanted it to be something special...I can't wait! July will be over soon and then comes the dreaded August, ugh, probably my least favorite month next to May just because of all the things that get crammed into 31 days. More grumbling on that in anther post; today was just too wonderful ruin.

No comments: