Saturday, August 14, 2010

Winding Down

As summer vacation starts to wind down, only 4 days left, I start to feel kind of blue. I love having both kids home, and even though I tend to complain about the fighting, I really do love how close they, and how well they do play together. We have had a lot of fun this summer and I love this season that we are in; I can let them go just a little bit further and watch them explore, but not too far yet because I am not ready and they still need me. They are so very precious to me and often remind me of how much I have been fully blessed with.


These are just a few of my favorite pictures from our summer...




Mitch's Kindergarten graduation
Megan at Lakeside in May

Fourth of July


Megan on the 4th




Mitch and Megan on the Morning of Megan's 4th birthday




The kids and Cora in the sandbox







No comments: