Wednesday, September 17, 2008

6 weeks post op--already!

I had my 6 week post op check up today. Everything is coming along fine since my hysterectomy 6 weeks ago and I can't believe it has been that long already. I got the all clear to walk the dogs(short walks) and do housework again(darn it!!) but I still need to take it easy for another month so I don't aggravate my bladder sling and I have to go back for another check up in 5 weeks. It was all good news and I really do feel like I am getting back to normal again. I am wanting to do things that I haven't wanted or had the chance to do in months. Today I actually pulled out my beads and worked on some bracelets for the first time in 3 or 4 months, and last week I made some cards and scrapbooked. The house is also a lot cleaner and we all have clean clothes! What a concept! 2 months ago I didn't think I was going to make it and now I am looking forward to Fall, making Halloween costumes, Thanksgiving and all things Christmas. God is on my side and has been looking out for me. I just had a few bumps to get over before I could get on with my living.

No comments: