Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to school

Today was Mitch's first day back to preschool. He marched off like a pro to the 4/5 class and it was nice to have our old routine back. In the meantime Megan and I mad a mad dash back to my doctor because I have another bladder infection...post op problem. I feel like these are never ending. It was really rather comical though because this was so short notice that Megan had to go with me and of course I had to get undressed and be examined while she was in the room but the funny part came when the doctor was leaving and she pulled my underwear out from under my neatly folded jeans and said, "here Mommy!" Like, put these on already!! It was too funny and the doctor just smiled and quickly and politely left the room. All I could do was laugh. You can never take yourself too seriously when you have a 2 year old around.
e

No comments: