Sunday, June 21, 2009

These hives are gonna make me crazy!!


Frank took this picture of me Saturday and I thought it was hilarious because it really kind of expresses how I feel lately...blah!! Megan has had these dumb hives that just come and go for about a 2 weeks now. We thought we had them under control and then tonight they just popped back up for no reason. Really, they are going to make me crazy! Last week I had to take her in to the doctor(mind you she was healthy other than the hives) and of course she caught a nasty cold that she shared with Frank right away and now I can't tell if I have it or if I am just tired and my allergies are bad. Whine, whine, whine, I know! So if anyone knows about crazy hives let me know or don't because the more information I get it tends to make me a little nutty!
At least I have book club tomorrow and we are doing "French book club" since we just finished Julie and Julia so I will get a nice little "mommy break" for a few hours. If you are looking for a good book to read it was great. I have 2 copies(long story) so feel free to borrow one from me if you want to read it.

No comments: