Sunday, June 7, 2009

A True Kindergartener

Mitch lost his 2nd tooth on Friday afternoon(no I did not knock this one out, thank you!!)!! So now he looks and talks like a real Kindergartener! Isn't he cute?! He actually pulled this one out and was so upset with himself that he cried and cried. Once I finally got him calmed down we talked about teeth and he told me he didn't want to loose all of his teeth and have NO teeth! He thought that all of your teeth fell out before you got new ones(honest mistake), we laughed about it and I explained that he would only be missing 4 teeth at the most at any one time and that new ones would come in right after the baby ones. He asked "Why?"! and I told him that this was just the way God made us. He looked at me and said, "mom, I'm really not sure about this how God made you stuff."!! Another funny is while I was trying to get Mitch to calm down I told him the tooth fairy would be coming again tonight. Megan got really excited and asked Mitch to sleep in his room! Megan is all about the toothfairy part of this and can hardly wait for her own teeth to start to fall out. The tooth fairy did come, Megan couldn't stay awake long enough and she brought Mitch a dollar and left behind some fairy dust.

No comments: