Monday, June 8, 2009

About my bloggy break

I had to take a break from blogging for a bit after Mitch finished preschool. We had a bit of a crisis the week Frank was gone in Seattle and Mitch was finishing up preschool and it got to be a little too much to handle and keep everyone cheer-ily informed on our goings on. Things are back in order and we are settling into a routine now. Mitch has been out of school for almost 3 weeks and this week he is taking a class on dinosaurs and volcanoes that will keep him busy for 2 days. Megan did really well at her big girl gym class today, ran right in all by herself and had a marvelous time. Things are growing and changing, just like He intended. I am trying to be patient, pray and not get my hands too dirty by mucking up the process. I'm glad the kids are resilient and I thank all of you for being patient with me and for praying for our family in the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is alright I am thinking about you. :)