Friday, June 26, 2009

Elbow update

A little(or major would be more like it) update on Mitch's elbow...as it turns out, he actually has a fractured elbow. This morning he woke up with his arm swollen from his elbow to his fingers and in a lot of pain and I just didn't that was normal for a sprain so I took him into our regular doctor who made the diagnosis of a broken elbow and sent us to have it set and cast by a pediatric orthopedic doctor. It was a day of doctors and Mitch was real trooper! He has been totally spoiled and has gotten 2 new Transformers and a new Tom and Jerry movie out of the deal that he is in love with. Oh, and I should mention that he has to wear the cast for 3 weeks so he and Megan both are looking forward to her birthday. I'll keep you updated on how he is doing. I know many of you knew we were suppose to be going out of town this weekend but I think we will do some fun things around town and just take it easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the green cast. Good choice on color.