Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mitch on the DL


It's been a long, weird, long, stressful, weird, crazy day! Poor Mitch, when I went to pick him up at gym camp today he was crying and very upset. Turns out he hyper-extended and sprained his right arm. We took him to Urgent Care and they did a great job of patching him up. The rest of the day he got spoiled and watch so much TV that he actually asked to read a book or go outside! He is suppose to rest and keep him arm immobile for 24 hours and then keep it in the sling for 5 days. He's a trooper but he has been cracking me up with his Mitchisms and words on what he can't do now that he has his arm bandaged up. Here are just a few...
I can't play Leapster left handed because how could I make Sonic jump?
How will I get dressed?
How will I go potty?
I can still walk with a hurt arm, right?
It's going to take me twice as long to eat because I only have one hand that can get the food in my mouth.

No comments: