Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bathroom remodel Mitchism

Frank has been working on remodeling our master bathroom for a while now(have I mentioned that here?!) and Mitch loves to help him. He is really close to being done and this weekend we all got to take a shower in our new shower...alleluia!! It is so nice and big that you can turn around, bend down, maybe even lay down. What a treat! Frank took off the baseboards on Sunday so he could get ready to paint and Mitch noticed that there were 4 nails sticking out of the wall and for the past 2 days he has been pestering Frank about pulling them out. Tonight it went like this..."DAD I need for you to take those nail out of the wall so I don't get hurt on them and have to go get a "tennis" shot that would hurt me for FOUR days!" Oh, the guilt! Frank did finally take the nails out and all the while I was laughing on the bed reading Megan a book. I would say poor Frank but I really think this is payback.

No comments: