Friday, February 13, 2009

War at our house

It's been all out war at our house this morning. Megan vs. Mitch style. Phew, am I glad it's naptime. I actually put them down a half hour early because the taunting just wouldn't end. I remember being like this with my sister so I guess it has come full circle. There was this book my mom would check out from the library when my sister and I would really get at each other that had some title like No Fighting, No Biting. Today we needed no hitting, slapping, pinching, locking your brother out of the house, sneezing on your brother, smacking your sister with a watch, stepping on your sister's book...book. Really, I am laughing as I write this because it was just that funny this morning. And (sarcastically)I can't wait until they are 15 and 13!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's payback.