Saturday, February 14, 2009

Name post

There have been some really crazy emails going around lately but this one just cracked me up so I had to steal it and post it here.

1. YOUR REAL NAME
Erin Jeanne Wernlein

2.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother and fathers middle name)
Ann Walter

3.NASCAR NAME:(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
Jack Martin(this one is scary because I knew a guy with this name that I can't stand!!)

4.STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Werer (Mitch will love this!)

5.DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal)
Black dog (boring!)


6.SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, town where you were born)
Jeanne Wheatridge


7. ROCK STAR NAME (pet's name and street where you live):
Mazie Sheridan (I cheated a little on that one)

No comments: