Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More wise Mitchisms

I had to have a CAT scan today because I have been having back pain after a UTI and my (hot) doctor wanted to check for kidney stones. At dinner, Mitch wanted to know if I had to have a CAT scan to check to make sure there were any cats inside me that might want to get out like babies do. It was a good 5 year old question, but Frank and I were laughing so hard. He's such a funny kid! BTW...the CAT scan was normal so the back pain is most likely from straining when I lift Megan who is growing like a weed. I didn't have to go back and see my (hot) doctor I just talked to him on the phone. It was a long, weird day but at least Mitch lightened it up for us.

1 comment:

Carrie Wallace said...

Love the (hot) doctor comments. :) I have had a couple of those myself! LOL