Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1st!

I can't believe it's already February! I like February, but I also don't. It can be cold, it's still the middle of cold and flu season, the weather is rather drab and dry(I was going to say dreary but it's really never dreary in CO), and Christmas has come and gone but Spring isn't quite here yet. On the other hand, if you are me, February can pass you by in a blur because my birthday is on the 8th, Frank and I got engaged on the 6th, we started dating on the 12th and then there is that holiday thrown in on the 14th that is all about love. For Frank, all he sees is $$. This year I am hoping 31 is a much better year than 30. We aren't doing anything too grand to celebrate this year and all I really want to do is sleep in and eat chocolate donuts. I'll let you know next Monday if that really happened. Oh, and no whining!

No comments: