Saturday, February 7, 2009

Let the Celebrating begin

I started off my birthday weekend last night scrapbooking with a bunch of girlfriends, today my sister and I went to lunch and got manicures and hit some great clearance sales, tonight we went out for Italian food with all my inlaws, tomorrow is the big day and I hope to eat lots and lots of chocolate, relax, spend time with the kids and read a book, and Monday I will finish it off celebrating with my dad and the rest of our family. My dad's birthday is the 9th so we always celebrate together sometime around our birthdays. So far, it has been really nice. My sister and I had a great time this morning and found some really good deals at the Eddie Bauer outlet at the Mills. I was hoping to find more at the Children's Place for Megan but everything was too small or too big for. This time of year is great for some good bargin shopping.

No comments: